Více než 3.5 milióny prodaných vstupenek
Přes 4000 nabídek ve 30 městech
100% bezpečný platební systém
Nákup na našich stránkách je naprosto bezpečný
Platba v Kč
Bez jakýchkoliv skrytých poplatků
Proč nakupovat u nás?
Informace o místě
1. CarmenKde Coliseum Theatre, St, 29 led 2020 - Čt, 27 úno 2020
Od 784 Kč
2. LeopoldstadtKde Wyndham's Theatre, Út, 28 led 2020 - So, 13 čer 2020
Od 909 Kč
3. The Ballet Icons GalaKde Coliseum Theatre, Ne, 26 led 2020
Od 926 Kč
4. Galactik Ensemble - OptrakenKde Peacock Theatre, St, 29 led 2020 - Pá, 31 led 2020
Od 716 Kč
5. Faustus: That Damned WomanKde Lyric Hammersmith Theatre, Čt, 23 led 2020 - So, 22 úno 2020
Od 430 Kč
6. The GiftKde Theatre Royal Stratford East, Čt, 30 led 2020 - So, 15 úno 2020
Od 798 Kč
7. Poet in da CornerKde Royal Court Theatre, Čt, 30 led 2020 - So, 22 úno 2020
Od 572 Kč
8. English National Ballet 70th Anniversary GalaKde Coliseum Theatre, Pá, 17 led 2020 - So, 18 led 2020
Od 784 Kč
9. Eric & ErnKde Duke of York's Theatre, Ne, 2 úno 2020 - Ne, 9 úno 2020
Od 625 Kč
10. Frank Skinner - ShowbizKde Garrick Theatre, Po, 13 led 2020 - So, 15 úno 2020
Od 991 Kč
Mohlo by Vás zaujmout
Kunene and the King
Don’t miss John Kani’s highly acclaimed play Kunene and the King marking the 25th anniversary of the end of apartheid with a strictly limited London run, following its premiere in Stratford-upon-Avon and a sold-out run in Cape Town.
Co mohu očekávat?
South Africa, 2019. Twenty-five years since the first post-apartheid democratic elections, two men from contrasting walks of life are thrust together to reflect on a quarter century of change.
Jack Morris is a celebrated classical actor who’s just been given both a career-defining role and a life-changing diagnosis. Besides his age, Jack has seemingly little in common with his at-home nurse Lunga Kunene, but the two men soon discover their shared passion for Shakespeare, which ignites this ‘rich, raw and shattering head-to-head’ (The Times).
Written by South African actor, activist and playwright John Kani (Black Panther, The Island, Sizwe Banzi is Dead), this refreshingly funny and vital new play is directed by Janice Honeyman (Vice Versa; The Tempest, 2009) and sees fellow South African Antony Sher (King Lear, 2016 & 2018; Death of a Salesman) perform alongside John Kani in two exceptionally moving performances, with live music and vocals by Lungiswa Plaatjies completing the company.
Book now for this ‘fascinating and necessary’ (Financial Times) play, co-produced by the Royal Shakespeare Company and Cape Town’s Fugard Theatre, as it transfers to the Ambassadors Theatre for nine weeks only from 24 January 2020.