100% bezpečný platební systém
Platba v Kč
Více než 3.5 milióny prodaných vstupenek
Proč nakupovat u nás?
Informace o místě
1. The Book of MormonKde Prince of Wales Theatre, Po, 16 pro 2019 - So, 4 dub 2020
Od 694 Kč
2. Mamma Mia – LondýnKde Novello Theatre, Po, 16 pro 2019 - So, 19 zář 2020
Od 558 Kč
3. Mary PoppinsKde Prince Edward Theatre, Po, 16 pro 2019 - Ne, 7 čer 2020
Od 6 673 Kč
4. Faulty Towers The Dining ExperienceKde Radisson Blu Edwardian Bloomsbury, Ne, 15 pro 2019 - Ne, 3 kvě 2020
Od 1 639 Kč
5. The Comedy About A Bank RobberyKde Criterion Theatre, Ne, 15 pro 2019 - Ne, 1 lis 2020
Od 404 Kč
6. The Play That Goes WrongKde Duchess Theatre, Ne, 15 pro 2019 - Ne, 1 lis 2020
Od 738 Kč
7. Only Fools and Horses - The MusicalKde Theatre Royal Haymarket, Po, 16 pro 2019 - So, 25 dub 2020
Od 808 Kč
8. SnowflakeKde Kiln Theatre, Út, 17 pro 2019 - So, 18 led 2020
Od 520 Kč
9. Noises OffKde Old Vic Theatre, Po, 16 pro 2019 - So, 4 led 2020
Od 520 Kč
10. Nativity! The MusicalKde Eventim Apollo, Ne, 15 pro 2019 - Ne, 29 pro 2019
Od 1 121 Kč
Mohlo by Vás zaujmout
Dear Evan Hansen
What is it like to feel like you don't belong? And what can possibly change that feeling? Dear Evan Hansen gives you both the answers and questions to new aspects of life. Enjoy this wonderful musical and get ready for thinking about life and the way we live it.
- Choose your own seats
- Experience a Tony Award-winning musical
- Listen to music from a Golden Globe-winning songwriting team
- Watch the book of the same name come to life on stage
Co mohu očekávat?
Remember high school? Everyone's memories are different. This musical is focused on the tough parts of high school, that deserves their place in the spotlight, because they are important to put into words - or in this case: music!
Dear Evan Hansen follows the main character Evan, who battles anxiety, while he has no friends and feels like a complete outsider. Evan has a crush on a girl, Zoe, whose overprotective brother, Connor, is going through some of the same issues as Evan - they both especially feel that they don't really fit in anywhere. But when something suddenly happens to Connor, Evan finds himself in the eye of the storm, surrounded by drama. And this time it is not just in the halls of the high school.
The storyline in Dear Evan Hansen is sweet, yet heart-breaking. It makes you think about life and how you can feel like you belong through an emotional story filled with a bunch of conflicts, sorrow and love.
Jak to funguje?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you to the theatre or show the ticket on your mobile.